This is a great venue suited to all kinds of event, from a business conference to a children’s party! It is situated close to the junction of Church Walk with Main Street, virtually over the road from The Blacksmith’s Arms.
Having a civil wedding ceremony with a Reception at the Church Hall? You could have a brief, low-cost Blessing in the Hall, or in church.
What the Hall offers:
· Space for 50 guests (seated/standing)
· Superb brand new, fully equipped catering kitchen
· Brand new crockery, cutlery and glassware
· Fully refurbished interior
· Suitable for anything from a DIY buffet to a fully catered banquet
· 5/5 Food Hygiene Rating (2019)
· Situated on a major bus route
· Alcoholic drinks, dancing and party decorations permitted
· On site car parking, with permission to use the larger church car park
· Toilets with baby-care facilities
· Central heating and good ventilation
· A truly local, well-known venue
The Hall is also available to hire free of charge to any couple having their wedding ceremony at All Saints’ Church, Harworth and Bircotes (subject to availability).
£10 per hour throughout 2021 (£12.50 per hour thereafter)
Community groups can apply for discounted rates – further details on request.
If your event is happening elsewhere but you would like to hire extra tables and chairs from the Church Hall, please call the Hall Caretaker
For all enquiries, please contact the Hall Manager, Nigel Ord, on 07780 202501.
To check whether an activity (e.g. ballet) is taking place on any given date, please contact the individual or group that has made the booking NOT the Hall Manager.
All users of the Hall (especially those using it for evening bookings) are expected to respect our neighbours’ peace and privacy, and take all rubbish home with them. You will be required to sign a hire agreement.
Brailsford House, 1 Main Street, Harworth,
Doncaster, DN11 8LE
DN11 8LE, Doncaster, Nottinghamshire, England, United Kingdom
09:00 – 17:00